Military and Veterans Law Section CLE
Please mark your calendars and join us for the MVLS Fall CLE on October 26-27. The conference will be held at the SpringHill Suites Houston Northwest close to Vintage Park, and we have a great line-up of topics and speakers.
Reserve Your Room:
The hotel has set aside a block of rooms at a rate of $99 per night through October 12. Follow the link to make your reservations early and qualify for the group rate. Click here to reserve your hotel room.
- Mefloquine poisoning and VA service-connection
- Mefloquine defense in US v. Bales
- The use of biometrics in military justice
- The future of MAVNI
- The handling of sexual assault complaints in the military and on university campuses
- Courts-martial convictions and gun rights
- What’s New in the News – MVLS Weekend Update
- The restrictions on free speech in the military
- And many more!
The cost of the CLE includes lunch on Saturday. Register before October 10 and the member fee is $175, and $200 after that date. If you would like to become a member of the section or renew your membership, you may do so by clicking Join Us on our website. Annual dues are $25. Register for the Fall CLE online here.
The dress is business casual, and there will be a social on Friday evening at 6 p.m., followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant for those interested. The section meeting is scheduled for Friday afternoon after the presentations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email, or by phone at (409) 599-7032. I hope to see you there!