MVLS Fall CLE 2022
Friday & Saturday, October 14-15
| | HOTEL
150 E Houston Street, San Antonio
This course is approved for
12 hours MCLE credit, including 3 hours ethics credit
We are thrilled to announce the return of our Military and Veterans Law Section Annual CLE, on Friday & Saturday, October 14-15, held at the Hotel Valencia in San Antonio, Texas.
Book your hotel room before September 22:
The Military & Veterans Law Section has arranged for a discounted rate of $199 at the Hotel Valencia, in San Antonio, TX. Use the link below to book your reservation now.
Top notch CLE at an outstanding price! You will hear from seasoned practitioners and experts from around the state as they address the hot topics and updates you need. This course has been approved for 12 hours of MCLE credit and 3 hours of ethics credit for only $125 for section members. These are just a few of the presentations you won’t want to miss – check out the course brochure for the full agenda:
• Using VA Records for Veterans in Criminal and Other Courts
• The Intersection of Mental and Physical Trauma
• Grievance Avoidance and Defense
• Malpractice Prevention and Ethics
• Transgender Policy in the Military: Past, Present, and Future
• Medical Malpractice Claims and the VA: Exceptions to Sovereign Immunity
• Service, Assistance and Emotional Support Animals
• The Warrior Defense Project and National Security Challenges
• The New Advertising Rules for Attorneys: Ethics Jeopardy
• AND MORE!!
We hope to see you in San Antonio!