Military and Veterans Law Section Spring CLE
April 27 & 28, 2018
Holiday Inn Express and Suites ~ 500 S. Washington St.
Fredricksburg, TX 78624
Ask for the Military and Veterans Law Section room block
Register Online or Download the Course Flier
We are excited to announce that registration and our hotel block is now open for our spring CLE in Fredericksburg. Below is just a sample of some of the great topics that are schedule for this year’s CLE.
- Survivor Benefits Plan & Veteran’s Benefits
- Sexual Assault Snafus – The Tale of Three Reversed Cases
- Representing Service-Members in the Integrated Disability Evaluation System
- Veteran’s Issues – EO, FOIA, & Health Law
- Impact of Military & Veteran’s Issues in Family Cases
- PTSD and other Invisible Wounds affecting our Service-members and Veterans
- The New SBOT Sunset Legislation (SB. 302) and How It Will Impact Grievances, Ethics, and Your Practice
Hotel Reservations. The section has a block of rooms reserved for the State Bar of Texas at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Ask for the Military and Veterans Law Section room block. This block of rooms will sell out early!
Save the date(s):
2018 Military and Veterans Law Annual Meeting and CLE
In conjunction with the State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting
Marriott Marquis, Houston
We are in the planning stages for these events. If you have any suggestions on topics of interest or speakers, please email Dawn Laubach.