Military and Veterans Law Section CLE
10.0 hours including 1.75 hr. ethics
March 29-30, 2019
Stagecoach Inn – Salado, Texas
$225 Non-Members of MVLS Section
$175 MVLS Section Members
$50 Active Duty Military
Please mark your calendars and join us for the MVLS Fall CLE on March 29-30. The conference will be held at the Stagecoach Inn in Salado, TX and we have a great line-up of topics and speakers.
Reserve Your Room:
The hotel has set aside a block of rooms at a rate of $152 per night through February 27. Follow the link to make your reservations early and qualify for the group rate. Click here to reserve your hotel room.
- Mefloquine poisoning and VA service-connection
- Mefloquine defense in US v. Bales
- The use of biometrics in military justice
- The future of MAVNI
- The handling of sexual assault complaints in the military and on university campuses
- Courts-martial convictions and gun rights
- What’s New in the News – MVLS Weekend Update
- The restrictions on free speech in the military
- And many more!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Section Chair, Lisa Windsor by email, or by phone at (409) 599-7032. I hope to see you there!